I found this recipe on a (since-forgotten) web-site years ago and have been making it since. It's a copycat of Olive Garden's Spinach and Artichoke dip. I find it extremely similar. Whenever I have to go somewhere that I bring an appetizer, this is always the one that is requested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese (texture does better)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil (1 Tbsp. if using fresh)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 1Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- 2Cream together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, and garlic salt. Mix well.
- 3Add the artichoke hearts and spinach (be careful to drain this well), and mix until blended.
- 4Spray pie pan with Pam, pour in dip, and top with mozarella cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is browned.
- 6Best served with thinly sliced toasted bread, such as French or Italian.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Olive Garden Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 285.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: