Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Submitted by request..sounds too easy, quick and good to pass up !!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of its juices
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped (can also use thawed frozen hearts)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in shallow casserole dish.
- You can either bake dip about 15 to 20 minutes at 325°, or heat in microwave a few minutes.
Very good. Very easy to put together if someone drops in.(You can always defrost the spinach in the microwave) The only thing I did was add one fresh squeezed lemon. I served it with tortilla "scoops". Thanks again for the great recipe!
thanks tgirl for posting this recipe for me. It was the winner in my private dip-off. the twins loved it and licked the bowl clean. not even a taste for me so i guess i will have to make it again. they nuked it and gobbled it down with tortilla chips. said it was better than the restaurant.
This DOES taste just like TGIFs! Had friends over to watch movies and this was so good to sit around and munch on. Easy to prepare (I just love it when you can "throw" ingredients together). I only had "shredded" mozzarella on hand so that's what I used. A wonderful tasting dip. Thanks so much.