Recipe by TGirl,RN
Submitted by request..sounds too easy, quick and good to pass up !!
Top Review by Sassy Sandra
Very good. Very easy to put together if someone drops in.(You can always defrost the spinach in the microwave) The only thing I did was add one fresh squeezed lemon. I served it with tortilla "scoops". Thanks again for the great recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of its juices
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped (can also use thawed frozen hearts)