1 hr 30 mins
I tried a similar salad at cheesecake factory this weekend and instantly wanted to create it at home. I found this recipe on the web, made a few modifications and think it's a great place to start!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups baby greens
- 3 roasted beets, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, glazed
- 1 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Scrub beets and cut the greens off.
- 3Rub with a little oil (canola or olive), wrap in foil, and bake for about an hour (until a knife slides in easily).
- 4Allow to cool and the cut off tops and bottoms, slide off the skins, and dice.
- 5While cooling, prepare the dressing by whisking all of the ingredients until well blended.
- 6Place salad greens on a salad platter.
- 7Top with beets, walnuts and diced apple.
- 8Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese and drizzle the dressing over all.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat of Cheesecake Factory's Roasted Beet and Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.7
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 102.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard
white wine vinegar