Recipe by SassiFras
This is the actual Arby's Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe from the restaurant. This is a scaled down version, so I'm guessing on serving sizes. You may need to have more bread and lettuce on hand.
Top Review by Scotland
Thank you for posting this! I love this, it's so refreshing. I added a dash of onion powder, dash of lemon pepper and a splash of Worcestershire sauce (I know, sounds nasty, but balances the sweet grapes & apple. I saw this in another recipe).
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 ounces celery, finely chopped
- 2 ounces pecans, chopped
- 4 ounces apples, chopped (they use red delicious I believe)
- 4 ounces red seedless grapes, chopped
- 4 -8 slices honey-wheat bread, thick
- 2 -4 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients and mix well.
- 2. Use two pieces of bread and one lettuce leaf for each sandwich.
- 3. Slide lettuce leaf on to one piece of bread.
- 4. Put two large scoops of chicken salad mixture on lettuce leaf; top with other piece of bread.