1/10 Photos of Copycat Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Amy Henson's Note:
I found this on topsecretrecipes.com. The extra vanilla makes the house smell heavenly when these are baking. The key to these cookies is to not bake them past the recommended 10 minutes. This way after they cool they will be nice and chewy. Mmmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 4Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6With your fingers, place golf ball-sized dough portions 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 9-10 minutes or just until edges are light brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g