Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe online a while ago, but I can't remember where so I'm posting it here for safe keeping. This is one of my favorite desserts and I was surprised that I wasn't able to find it on food.com! It's not great alone, it really does need to be warmed up and topped with ice cream to be anything special.
- 226.79 g chopped white chocolate
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 295.73 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 3.69 ml salt
- 78.07 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x9" pan.
- Melt white chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler, or in microwave on med power. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add the sugar and vanilla, mixing constantly.
- Drizzle in the melted white chocolate mixture.
- Combine the flour and salt and fold into the white chocolate mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not over-bake.
- 4. Serve heated. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some real whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Boy these are delicious brownies! Moist but not gooey and great flavor. I made half the recipe and used mini chocolate chips. Not familiar with Moxies so don't know how these compare but we just loved them - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2014
I love moxie's white chocolate brownies so I decided to try this recipie and it was amazing. It was soft moist and absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this recipie.