1/3 Photos of Copycat - Moxies White Chocolate Brownie
I found this recipe online a while ago, but I can't remember where so I'm posting it here for safe keeping. This is one of my favorite desserts and I was surprised that I wasn't able to find it on food.com! It's not great alone, it really does need to be warmed up and topped with ice cream to be anything special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x9" pan.
- 2Melt white chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler, or in microwave on med power. Set aside to cool.
- 3In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- 4Gradually add the sugar and vanilla, mixing constantly.
- 5Drizzle in the melted white chocolate mixture.
- 6Combine the flour and salt and fold into the white chocolate mixture.
- 7Fold in chocolate chips.
- 8Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not over-bake.
- 104. Serve heated. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some real whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat - Moxies White Chocolate Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.6
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 324.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g