Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this copycat recipe on another site and made it, and had to share it on Recipezaar! It is a great garlicky dip for a flat bread (I tried it with Crispy Beer Flat Bread Crispy Beer Flat Bread). Very quick to make. But beware you may need some gum or breath freshner after. I try not to make things with mayonnaise in them because it isn't really healthy, so I try to use as many low fat or organic ingredients as possible.
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons carrots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes or more. To serve, you can garnish with parsley or a roasted clove of garlic.