Copycat Mcdonald's Mccafe Bannana Bread
- preheat oven to 180 degrees
- grease and line a loaf pan
- sift all your dry ingredients, then add your nuts.
- in a separete bowl mash up your bananas and then add your eggs one at a time incorporating them completly then add your vanilla and and the cooled butter.
- mix your wet ingedients into the dry ingedients and using a folding motion fold them together being carefull not to overmix!
- scrape mixture into prepared pan and bake for one hour.
- cool on a cooling rack for 10mins before turning it onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Serve warm.