Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From an E-Book i found.
Make and share this Copycat Mcdonald's Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Into blender put first 6 ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pick out larger pieces of broccoli and put in blender.
- Blend those until tiny bits.
- Put aside 3/4 cup cooking water from broccoli and discard rest of water.
- Pour blender mixture into top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in cooking water and broccoli, diced fine.
- Add remaining ingredients.