Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From an E-Book i found.
Make and share this Copycat Mcdonald's Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Into blender put first 6 ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pick out larger pieces of broccoli and put in blender.
- Blend those until tiny bits.
- Put aside 3/4 cup cooking water from broccoli and discard rest of water.
- Pour blender mixture into top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in cooking water and broccoli, diced fine.
- Add remaining ingredients.
Oh my goodness, this is the worst recipe I have ever tried. Nothing like McDonalds. Also really? 12 cups of instant milk to 3 cups of water? Doesn't even make sense. My son wanted to try this and went to store, in all cost approx. 25 dollars to throw away. Gross. We were smart enough to know that it couldn't have possi bly have called for 12 cups of instant milk, but OMG do not waste your time on this crap. Reallly???????????Does anyone check these so called recipes before they kill someone?> Reallly Really Badddddddd. Don't do it.