Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by Chef Tom on recipesecrets.net I went in search of this because I was making Garlic Steak With Mushrooms.
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion, dehydrated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, dehydrated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red pepper, crushed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rosemary, dried
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coriander, dried
- Mix together and store in a shaker.
this was too heavy on the coriander to be the like the McCOrmicks one....will make again but cut back on the coriander. You also need to use coarse salt and pepper to be like the real thing.....
Economical to make and it's great on steaks, fish and chicken too!
I have never used the original, so I can't compare, but this is quit good. I have used it on Sweet Potato Fries, and on salmon filets cooked on the Foreman grill, and both were delicious. Now I guess I better go buy a steak to try it on :)