Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A super simple and yummy copy cat recipe for loose-meat sandwiches similar to those served at Maid-Rite restaurants. Crockpot and freezer friendly!
- 1814.36-2267.96 g ground beef
- 304.75 g can beef consomme
- 304.75 g can French onion soup (or a 2nd can of consomme' and 1 chopped onion)
- 39.12 g package French onion soup mix
- Brown ground beef.
- Add soups and dry soup mix.
- Simmer 45-60 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
- Can be reheated in crock pot.
- Extra can be frozen, with sauce, reheat to a simmer for 10-15 minutes.