Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A super simple and yummy copy cat recipe for loose-meat sandwiches similar to those served at Maid-Rite restaurants. Crockpot and freezer friendly!
- 4 -5 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup (or a 2nd can of consomme' and 1 chopped onion)
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) package French onion soup mix
- Brown ground beef.
- Add soups and dry soup mix.
- Simmer 45-60 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
- Can be reheated in crock pot.
- Extra can be frozen, with sauce, reheat to a simmer for 10-15 minutes.