Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Paula Deen's Best Desserts" magazine.
Make and share this Copycat Kit Kat Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 75 Club crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- Line an ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan with 1 layer of crackers, cutting to fit if necessary; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, milk, and sugar. Bring to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. (Begin timing 5 minutes from when you see the first bubbles.).
- Remove from heat, and spread half of butter mixture evenly over crackers. Place another single layer of crackers evenly over butter mixture, cutting to fit if necessary. Spread remaining butter mixture evenly over crackers. Top evenly with remaining crackers.
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, chocolate morsels, and butterscotch morsels. Melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over top of crackers. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
This tastes nothing like a kit kat bar!! Not to mention they barely have any flavor to them. This recipe will not be made again!