I got this recipe from a magazine and they taste similiar to Kit Kats, but even better. Don't let the crackers scare you off...these really taste like candy bars!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place about 25 crackers in the bottom of a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and add the milk, crumbs and sugar and bring to a boil.
- 3Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Pour half of heated mixture over crackers, quickly and carefully spreading to cover.
- 5Place about 25 more crackers on top and spread with remaining heated mixture.
- 6Top with remaining crackers.
- 7Melt the peanut butter and chips together either in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
- 8Spread carefully over crackers.
- 9Chill at least 1 hour or until firm.
- 10Cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat KIT KAT Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 96.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy peanut butter