Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Do you know how much fat is in KFC coleslaw? Here's a fat free version that tastes just as good.
- 1 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 cups cabbage, very finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- Combine Miracle Whip with sugar in a large bowl.
- Mix well with electric beater until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the vegetables and toss well.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
- If you want this to be really authentic you have to chop the vegetables up really, really small but I think it's just as good if they're a bit chunkier.
Perfect...This is right on the money. Makes a great go-with for Cajun Sausage. Be great with any bbq meal. This will be a sure thing for my summer menu plans.
Fantastic.Even better than original.What a nice addition to a summer BBQ dinner.
I love fat free recipes that still taste great. I made a small bath of this coleslaw and served it along with some barbecued chicken. I don't eat coleslaw by the buckets, but I found that this fat free version made a nice, no-guilt garnish that added a lot to the presentation of the plate and acted as a filler.