- 1 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 cups cabbage, very finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Miracle Whip with sugar in a large bowl.
- Mix well with electric beater until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the vegetables and toss well.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
- If you want this to be really authentic you have to chop the vegetables up really, really small but I think it's just as good if they're a bit chunkier.