Do you know how much fat is in KFC coleslaw? Here's a fat free version that tastes just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Miracle Whip with sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Mix well with electric beater until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add the vegetables and toss well.
- 4Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
- 5If you want this to be really authentic you have to chop the vegetables up really, really small but I think it's just as good if they're a bit chunkier.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat KFC coleslaw without the fat.
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 275.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g