I am an avid collector of recipes. A young lady, a former KFC employee, was looking at my recipes one evening when she discovered this one. She told me that the recipe was close, but that I should remove the vinegar and lemon juice and replace them with tarragon vinegar. Tarragon vinegar is the secret. Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Orphan Adoption of 2005. I hope you enjoy it.
- Mix oil, onions and sugar.
- Add tarragon vinegar.
- Fold in Miracle Whip.
- Pour over grated carrots and cabbage.
- Fold in well.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight covered dish.
- Best if made the night before serving.
- The tarragon is the secret seasoning.
- Compare with the real KFC coleslaw.