1/6 Photos of Copycat KFC Coleslaw: the Real Thing
I am an avid collector of recipes. A young lady, a former KFC employee, was looking at my recipes one evening when she discovered this one. She told me that the recipe was close, but that I should remove the vinegar and lemon juice and replace them with tarragon vinegar. Tarragon vinegar is the secret. Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Orphan Adoption of 2005. I hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil, onions and sugar.
- 2Add tarragon vinegar.
- 3Fold in Miracle Whip.
- 4Pour over grated carrots and cabbage.
- 5Fold in well.
- 6Refrigerate in an air-tight covered dish.
- 7Best if made the night before serving.
- 8The tarragon is the secret seasoning.
- 9Compare with the real KFC coleslaw.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat KFC Coleslaw: the Real Thing
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 236.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: