Recipe by JustaQT
A delicious KFC (CopyCat) Marinade! This makes the chicken taste like KFC's!
Top Review by Sparky Duck
The marinade did a great job of keeping the chicken very moist and flavor filled. I only marinated for a few hours, I cant imagine what would have happened after 24 hrs. I used Adobo in place of the potassium chloride.
- 2 tablespoons potassium chloride
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons msg
- 1⁄8 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup bottled chicken base
- 5 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix above marinate and soak the chicken in it for 24 hours under refrigeration.
- The Original Recipe is not packaged in three different places.
- The way it is cooked and the process makes it taste like it has eleven herbs and spices when in reality there is not.
- The way it is done in the restaurant is using dried eggs and milk in the flour along with box of breading, salt and the seasoning bag and a bag of breading flour.