1/2 Photos of Copycat Keebler Pecan Sandies
OB Nurse's Note:
This is my favorite recipe for pecan sandies and tastes just like the store bought ones. The recipe is from copykat.com, but I wanted to save it here, and in my special cookbook!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Measure flour, cream of tarter, and baking soda together and set aside.
- 3Cream vegetable shortening and sugars together until fluffy.
- 4Add vanilla, salt, and egg to sugar mixture and beat until smooth.
- 5Add flour mixture to sugar mixture 1/3 at a time, beating after each addition until completely mixed.
- 6Dough will seem a little thick.
- 7Stir pecans into dough with a strong spoon.
- 8Chill dough for 30- 45 minutes.
- 9Roll dough into 1- 1 1/4 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Flatten balls to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 11Bake for 12- 15 minutes, until slightly golden.
- 12Remove to cooling rack.
- 13When completely cool, store in air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Keebler Pecan Sandies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g