Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found these on another website, which I think came directly from Kashi. I have a newfound love for Kashi's TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies, so I figure these should be good. I have yet to try these. Hopefully they're similar. These are healthy, too. Never a bad thing :)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated cane juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk or 2 tablespoons soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup Kashi, 7 whole grain flakes crushed
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat margarine for 30 seconds with electric mixer on high. Add evaporated cane juice, cinnamon, and baking powder; beat until combined.
- Beat in in egg, milk and vanilla. Slowly beat in flour and Kashi Flakes until no more can be added; combine the rest by hand.
- Stir in dried fruit. Drop by rounded teaspoon on to lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.