Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found these on another website, which I think came directly from Kashi. I have a newfound love for Kashi's TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies, so I figure these should be good. I have yet to try these. Hopefully they're similar. These are healthy, too. Never a bad thing :)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat margarine for 30 seconds with electric mixer on high. Add evaporated cane juice, cinnamon, and baking powder; beat until combined.
- Beat in in egg, milk and vanilla. Slowly beat in flour and Kashi Flakes until no more can be added; combine the rest by hand.
- Stir in dried fruit. Drop by rounded teaspoon on to lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.