I found these on another website, which I think came directly from Kashi. I have a newfound love for Kashi's TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies, so I figure these should be good. I have yet to try these. Hopefully they're similar. These are healthy, too. Never a bad thing :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Beat margarine for 30 seconds with electric mixer on high. Add evaporated cane juice, cinnamon, and baking powder; beat until combined.
- 3Beat in in egg, milk and vanilla. Slowly beat in flour and Kashi Flakes until no more can be added; combine the rest by hand.
- 4Stir in dried fruit. Drop by rounded teaspoon on to lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Kashi Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 39.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated cane juice