- 2 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 14 ounces Jimmy Dean sausage
- 8 ounces pre-shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place croutons in greased 9x13 pan.
- Brown sausage and drain, place over croutons.
- Add cheese on top of sausage.
- Beat eggs with mustard and 2 1/2 cups milk and pour over. Refrigerate overnight.
- Dilute soup with 1/2 cup milk and pour over before baking 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.