1/1 Photo of Copycat Ihop Swedish Pancakes
Some of my best memories of my Grandmother, were in the kitchen. One summer growing up I spent a week with my grandparents and she taught me quite a few recipes. We baked cookies, made candy, pickles and my favorite was Swedish Pancakes. These pancakes were good for any time of day…breakfast, dinner…it didn’t matter! When I came across this recipe for IHOP’s version of this classic, it brought back such good memories that I had to share it with you all. Enjoy !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs until very light.
- 2Sift together the flour, salt and sugar.
- 3Add half the milk and fold in flour, sifted with sugar and salt.
- 4Then add remaining milk, cream and butter.
- 5If consistency is too thick , add more milk.
- 6Using a hot griddle, ladle the batter onto the griddle creating a 5-6 inch diameter.
- 7These pancakes are thin and will only need a minute or two on each side.
- 8Place 2 tablespoons of lingonberry (Swedish cranberries) sauce on center of pancake and roll up like jelly roll.
- 9Serve sprinkled with confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Ihop Swedish Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 196.4 mg
- Sodium 435.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: