Fudge unpluged (haven't tried yet, tell me how it is!) Hungry Girl has done it again. Armed with nothing but pumpkin, some brownie mix and a VERY lowfat PB, she’s whipped up a version of chocolate peanut butter fudge that's so low in calories and fat, it'll make you cry tears of joy. Here's the secret recipe...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine pumpkin with the brownie mix in a large bowl; stir until smooth (do not add anything else).
- 3Spray a small baking pan (6" X 6" or 8" X 4" work best - no larger!) with nonstick cooking spray and pour in the mixture.
- 4Spoon 2 tablespoons of Better ‘n Peanut Butter (room temperature) on top and use a knife to swirl peanut butter around.
- 5Cook for approximately 35 minutes. The batter will remain very thick and fudgy, and it should look undercooked.
- 6Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil and let cool in fridge for a couple of hours.
- 7Cut into 36 squares and serve.
- 8Serving Size: 1 piece - 1 Point!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Hungry Girls Guilt Free Peanut Butter Fudge!
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat peanut butter