Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Filling can vary--use what you have at hand. Great snack.
Make and share this Copycat Hot Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 rectangles.
- Seal seams.
- Divide sauce, cheese, and pepperoni among the 8 pieces.
- Fold over and pinch edges together.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
nice and easy!! great make ahead dish, i baked some and froze some to have around. the only change i made was to use pie crust since that's what i had on hand. i can't wait to try with the crescent dough, maybe even the butter flavor! tagged this recipe for bargain basement tag!