1/1 Photo of Copycat Hardees Peach Cobbler
A woman at my church passed this recipe on. Super easy, looks very nice, and my favorite recipe for peach cobbler. I usually use homemade peach pie filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spread the pie filling into a square baking pan.
- 3Put the slices of butter on top of the pie filling, placing them as evenly as possible.
- 4Carefully remove the pie crust from the pan it is in, and place it carefully on top of the pie filling and butter. You will need to cut off the edges that hang over and make them fit on the square pan.
- 5Sprinkle liberally with cinnamon and sugar. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until pie crust is lightly browned.
- 6Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Hardees Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 185.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling