Recipe by eknecht
A woman at my church passed this recipe on. Super easy, looks very nice, and my favorite recipe for peach cobbler. I usually use homemade peach pie filling.
Top Review by poeteangel
Pretty close. I worked at Hardees for 4 years. All we did was lay a flat pre-made crust in the bottom of a flat pan, pour in a can of peach pie filling, add some liquid margarine, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top, add another pre-made crust, sprinkle more cinnamon sugar.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut into thin pats
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the pie filling into a square baking pan.
- Put the slices of butter on top of the pie filling, placing them as evenly as possible.
- Carefully remove the pie crust from the pan it is in, and place it carefully on top of the pie filling and butter. You will need to cut off the edges that hang over and make them fit on the square pan.
- Sprinkle liberally with cinnamon and sugar. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until pie crust is lightly browned.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.