1/15 Photos of Copycat Green Giant Niblets Corn in Butter Sauce
I had to come up with this quick. Every Thanksgiving my mom serves Green Giant Niblets corn in butter sauce and I promised I would pick it up for her and bring it on Thanksgiving day. When I went to the store, they were sold out! I made this recipe and brought it already prepared to Thanksgiving dinner. Nobody was the wiser! I saved some money too, because I used store brand corn! This recipe makes a lot...you may want to half it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add corn to large sauce pan along with all ingredients except water and cornstarch.
- 2Stir corn mixture over medium heat until butter is melted.
- 3Combine water and cornstarch and stir until cornstarch is disolved.
- 4Slowly add water to corn in sauce pan, stirring constantly.
- 5Reduce heat to simmer and stir until sauce thickens.
- 6Let simmer, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Green Giant Niblets Corn in Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 549.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g