Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on the internet while looking for a killer alfredo dish. It's fantastic and easy to make! The lemon pepper is what I consider to be the secret ingredient. Wow!
- 118.29 ml butter (1 stick)
- 177.44 ml cream cheese (1 package)
- 177.44 ml half-and-half cream
- 0.25-0.5 ml garlic salt (or to taste)
- 0.25-0.5 ml lemon pepper (or to Taste)
- 453.59 g package fettuccine
- 10-12 whole baby carrots (optional)
- 2 stalk fresh broccoli (just the Florretts) (optional)
- 1 yellow squash, Sliced (optional)
- 20 large pre- cooked shrimp, thawed (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water with a pinch of salt to a rolling boil.
- In the meantime, melt butter & cream cheese in half & half in a small sauce pan on medium heat stirring constantly. This could be done in a microwave as well. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Add garlic and lemon pepper.
- Cook fettucine according to the directions on the box & combine with sauce.
- For a nice kick, add shrimp or grilled chicken slices. I usually add steamed broccoli florrets, yellow squash slices and baby carrots too.
- Searve with your favorite wine and garlic bread. Enjoy!
- Hint: A salad spinner works really well for drying your freshly washed veggies and thawed shrimp.