Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my all time favorite chicken tortilla soup! I could eat it everyday!
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 946.36 ml boiling water
- 283.49 g chicken breasts
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- 73.94 ml hot sauce
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml dried onion flakes
- 4.92 ml lime juice
- 113.39 g white cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g tortilla chips
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1. In a large sauce pan dissolve bouillon cubes in 4 cups boiling water.
- 2. Add chicken to broth and simmer until cooked through.
- 3. Remove chicken from pan and set aside to cool.
- 4. Add tomato paste, chili powder, hot suace, onion flakes and lime juice to sauce pan and bring to a simmer while stirring.
- 5. Salt to taste.
- 6. Cut chicken into cubes.
- 7. To serve place chicken, cheese, tortilla chips and avocado into bowls and pour broth over them.