This is my all time favorite chicken tortilla soup! I could eat it everyday!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a large sauce pan dissolve bouillon cubes in 4 cups boiling water.
- 22. Add chicken to broth and simmer until cooked through.
- 33. Remove chicken from pan and set aside to cool.
- 44. Add tomato paste, chili powder, hot suace, onion flakes and lime juice to sauce pan and bring to a simmer while stirring.
- 55. Salt to taste.
- 66. Cut chicken into cubes.
- 77. To serve place chicken, cheese, tortilla chips and avocado into bowls and pour broth over them.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat El Chico Chicken Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.3
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 2137.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 28.8 g