Recipe by soulcandybt
I whipped this up the other day and loved it! WARNING: I DIDN'T MEASURE THE ONE TIME THAT I MADE IT, SO ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE GUESSES. ALSO, CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK - HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! LOL. The next time I make it I will try to measure and edit accordingly. Most everything is to taste, so if something is a little off it shouldn't matter all that much. Please post your reviews and let me know what you think! : )
Top Review by Lady Morrgian
former manager of dominos: Hints, mix the spices and parm in a shaker jar, apply after bakeing for better flavor. also, a butter flavored oil is what when uses, also f you can cover with foil pricked a dozen times with a fork or mesh screen , promots better browning and crust
- 1 roll pilsbury French bread, unbaked (you could probably also use pizza dough)
- 59.14 ml real butter
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml yellow cornmeal
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml parsley
- 236.59 ml marinara sauce, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to french bread package.
- Take dough out and flaten and stretch out a little bit to make a rectangle on a large cookie sheet.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the top, flip and brush other side.
- Sprinkle corn meal on top and then flip over.
- Put all cheese on top over entire surface, sprinkle with 1/2 of parmesean, parsley, and remaining butter.
- Bake according to french bread package until cheese is melted and bubbly and bread is a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese. Allow cheese to set for a minute or two.
- Cut widthwise into 1 inch slices, serve hot with warm marinara sauce.