I whipped this up the other day and loved it! WARNING: I DIDN'T MEASURE THE ONE TIME THAT I MADE IT, SO ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE GUESSES. ALSO, CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK - HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! LOL. The next time I make it I will try to measure and edit accordingly. Most everything is to taste, so if something is a little off it shouldn't matter all that much. Please post your reviews and let me know what you think! : )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 roll pilsbury French bread, unbaked (you could probably also use pizza dough)
- 59.14 ml real butter
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml yellow cornmeal
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml parsley
- 236.59 ml marinara sauce, for dipping
- 1Preheat oven according to french bread package.
- 2Take dough out and flaten and stretch out a little bit to make a rectangle on a large cookie sheet.
- 3Melt butter in microwave and add garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the top, flip and brush other side.
- 4Sprinkle corn meal on top and then flip over.
- 5Put all cheese on top over entire surface, sprinkle with 1/2 of parmesean, parsley, and remaining butter.
- 6Bake according to french bread package until cheese is melted and bubbly and bread is a light golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese. Allow cheese to set for a minute or two.
- 8Cut widthwise into 1 inch slices, serve hot with warm marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Domino's Cheesy Bread
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.1
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 38.7 g
- Cholesterol 189.0 mg
- Sodium 2071.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 36.4 g