Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I whipped this up the other day and loved it! WARNING: I DIDN'T MEASURE THE ONE TIME THAT I MADE IT, SO ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE GUESSES. ALSO, CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK - HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! LOL. The next time I make it I will try to measure and edit accordingly. Most everything is to taste, so if something is a little off it shouldn't matter all that much. Please post your reviews and let me know what you think! : )
- 1 roll pilsbury French bread, unbaked (you could probably also use pizza dough)
- 1⁄4 cup real butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven according to french bread package.
- Take dough out and flaten and stretch out a little bit to make a rectangle on a large cookie sheet.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the top, flip and brush other side.
- Sprinkle corn meal on top and then flip over.
- Put all cheese on top over entire surface, sprinkle with 1/2 of parmesean, parsley, and remaining butter.
- Bake according to french bread package until cheese is melted and bubbly and bread is a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese. Allow cheese to set for a minute or two.
- Cut widthwise into 1 inch slices, serve hot with warm marinara sauce.
former manager of dominos: Hints, mix the spices and parm in a shaker jar, apply after bakeing for better flavor. also, a butter flavored oil is what when uses, also f you can cover with foil pricked a dozen times with a fork or mesh screen , promots better browning and crust
Very cheesy and very good. Loved the method.
Excellent! My whole family enjoyed this and said that it was better than Domino's. My son and husband said, "Mmmmmmmm" as soon as they bit into it, and my daughter said, "This is a keeper". I agree. thank you for this wonderful recipe.