Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I whipped this up the other day and loved it! WARNING: I DIDN'T MEASURE THE ONE TIME THAT I MADE IT, SO ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE GUESSES. ALSO, CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK - HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! LOL. The next time I make it I will try to measure and edit accordingly. Most everything is to taste, so if something is a little off it shouldn't matter all that much. Please post your reviews and let me know what you think! : )
- 1 roll pilsbury French bread, unbaked (you could probably also use pizza dough)
- 1⁄4 cup real butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven according to french bread package.
- Take dough out and flaten and stretch out a little bit to make a rectangle on a large cookie sheet.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the top, flip and brush other side.
- Sprinkle corn meal on top and then flip over.
- Put all cheese on top over entire surface, sprinkle with 1/2 of parmesean, parsley, and remaining butter.
- Bake according to french bread package until cheese is melted and bubbly and bread is a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese. Allow cheese to set for a minute or two.
- Cut widthwise into 1 inch slices, serve hot with warm marinara sauce.