Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Clipped from a magazine. Supposedly, this punch is served during the Christmas holidays at the Dollywood theme park.
- 8 cups apple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (each 2" long)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- Combine all ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and serve hot in mugs.
Tummy-warming delicious! My son had his pre-school Xmas party today and I made this for the parents/helpers at the church; I got many compliments on this drink. Thank you for posting!
Excellent beverage! My children loved it. I used sugar instead of honey, about 1/8 cup more. Wonderful aroma while it simmers.
This was wonderful! I made it for Thanksgiving Dinner and it was perfect - not too sweet but not too tart, just right. :) It smelled beautifully while simmering also! A definite keeper - maybe next time I'll try adding some cranberry juice to it as well.