72 hrs 5 mins
There is a version of "Liquid fence" on the market. I found this works as well, just you have to use it more quickly due to it not having the preservatives in it. It smells bad when you apply it -- this is your warning!! You will need 5 one gallon containers to mix this up. Fast and easy.
My Private Note
- 1Crack open the egg and put it into a gallon container.
- 2Fill the container with water then divide the water into the rest of the gallon containers.
- 3Fill all of them full of fresh water.
- 4Place one crushed clove of garlic in each gallon container.
- 5Let set out for several days.
- 6Use on plants you do not want the deer or rabbits to eat. IT SMELLS NASTY but the smell will dissapate as it dries. You won't be able to smell it after it dries yet the deer and rabbits will.
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Deer and Rabbit Repellent
Serving Size: 1 (1268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g