Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted per request.
Make and share this Copycat Claim Jumper's Thai Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 zucchini, julienned
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons shaved coconut
- 3 tablespoons roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
Thai Slaw Dressing
- 8 ounces Thai sweet chili sauce (Lingham's brand is good)
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- For salad: Combine cabbage, zucchini, carrots, onions, sesame seeds, coconut, peanuts and almonds in large bowl.
- Chill until ready to use.
- For dressing: Place ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Slowly add sesame oil while whisking.
- Pour desired amount, about 1/4 cup, over chilled salad vegetables.