Don't it pack the pounds on just imagining 20 hot Cinnabon rolls, all at your mercy? My, my.
Make and share this Copycat Cinnabon Rolls With Icing recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml warm water
- 2 (28.34 g) package dry yeast
- 22.18-29.58 ml sugar
- 99.22 g packageinstant vegetarian vanilla pudding
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1419.54 ml flour
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 19.71 ml cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml confectioners' sugar
- 14.79 ml milk
- First, make Cream Cheese Frosting: mix all frosting ingredients together until smooth; set aside.
- Next, make rolls.
- In a bowl combine water, yeast and sugar.
- Stir until dissolved; set aside.
- In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
- Add margarine, eggs and salt; mix well, then add yeast mixture; blend.
- Gradually add flour; knead until smooth.
- Place in a greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Punch down dough and let rise again.
- Next, roll out on floured board to 34 x 21-inch size.
- Take 1 cup soft butter and spread over surface.
- In bowl, mix 2 cups brown sugar and 4 tsp cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
- Roll up very tightly.
- With knife, put a notch every 2 inches; cut with thread or knife.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Take hand and lightly press down on each roll.
- Cover and let rise until double again.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove when they start to turn golden.
- DON'T OVERBAKE.
- Frost warm rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Makes about 20 very large rolls.