Top Review by Melba toast
Well, it was pretty close. The kind and strength of coffee that you use has a big effect. I brewed strong coffee, and it was so overwhelming that I'm going to use regular strength next time. I also had to sweeten it up. A Cinnabon Mochalatta Chill is reeeeally sweet! My kids made me try several times to get the right mix of sweetness, chocolate, and caffeinated goodness, and it's not easy! Poor me, I'll have to keep slaving over this one. :)
- 1 cup strong coffee, cold (see Tidbits)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup hershey chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Make double-strength coffee in your coffee maker by adding half the water suggested by the manufacturer.
- Allow coffee to chill in the refrigerator before using it in this recipe.
- Combine all ingredients in a small pitcher.
- Stir well or cover and shake.
- Pour over ice in two 16 ounce glasses, and top with whipped cream.