a must for the authentic cinnabon... not lo cal but OHHHHH it is tooo good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow margarine and cream cheese to reach room temperature.
- 2Beat cream cheese and margarine together in a bowl with a mixer.
- 3Slowly add in all powdered sugar.
- 4Once all of the sugar is in the bowl mix for at least an additional 12 minutes.
- 5When almost done, add in the extracts.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Cinnabon Frosting (See My Cinnabon Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (1833 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4186.8
- Calories from Fat 2344
- Total Fat 260.5 g
- Saturated Fat 81.7 g
- Cholesterol 249.9 mg
- Sodium 2879.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 464.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 451.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g