Recipe by paula&matt
oh my husband loves me to make these!!! got it off the copykat site
Top Review by hazeleyedcricket730
Really, really good! This is easy to follow and super simplified with the bread maker. I made a cream cheese glaze from 1 pkg of cream cheese, 1 c. butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract & 3 cups confectioner's sugar. Makes a very full 9X13 pan. Will make them again- when I have a bigger crowd.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in your machine in order recommended by your machine's manufacturer.
- Place the pan in your machine.
- Select the dough cycle and press start.
- When cycle is finished, remove the dough, knead enough to punch down and roll to 17X10.
- Combine first three filling ingredients and mix well.
- Heat in microwave 10 seconds to make it spreadable.
- Spread over rolled out dough with rubber spatula.
- Get as close to the edges as possible.
- Sprinkle nuts or raisins over dough.
- Starting with widest end, roll the dough into tight log.
- Cut into 1/2-1" slices.
- Place in a lightly greased baking dish with sides.
- Put in warm draft free place and allow them to raise until double.
- (I turn my oven on warm and place them inside. When the temperature light goes off, turn off the oven. I let them rise 20-30 minutes this way. Take out to heat oven to baking temp.) Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- When the rolls are done top with frosting of your choice.
- Note: For a real treat replace raisins in the filling with chopped dried cherries, blueberries or strawberries.
- Yield: A full 9x13 pan.