oh my husband loves me to make these!!! got it off the copykat site
Make and share this Copycat Cinnabon' for the Bread Machine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- Place all ingredients in your machine in order recommended by your machine's manufacturer.
- Place the pan in your machine.
- Select the dough cycle and press start.
- When cycle is finished, remove the dough, knead enough to punch down and roll to 17X10.
- Combine first three filling ingredients and mix well.
- Heat in microwave 10 seconds to make it spreadable.
- Spread over rolled out dough with rubber spatula.
- Get as close to the edges as possible.
- Sprinkle nuts or raisins over dough.
- Starting with widest end, roll the dough into tight log.
- Cut into 1/2-1" slices.
- Place in a lightly greased baking dish with sides.
- Put in warm draft free place and allow them to raise until double.
- (I turn my oven on warm and place them inside. When the temperature light goes off, turn off the oven. I let them rise 20-30 minutes this way. Take out to heat oven to baking temp.) Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- When the rolls are done top with frosting of your choice.
- Note: For a real treat replace raisins in the filling with chopped dried cherries, blueberries or strawberries.
- Yield: A full 9x13 pan.