1/3 Photos of Copycat Cinnabon' for the Bread Machine
3 hrs 20 mins
oh my husband loves me to make these!!! got it off the copykat site
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Place all ingredients in your machine in order recommended by your machine's manufacturer.
- 2Place the pan in your machine.
- 3Select the dough cycle and press start.
- 4When cycle is finished, remove the dough, knead enough to punch down and roll to 17X10.
- 5Combine first three filling ingredients and mix well.
- 6Heat in microwave 10 seconds to make it spreadable.
- 7Spread over rolled out dough with rubber spatula.
- 8Get as close to the edges as possible.
- 9Sprinkle nuts or raisins over dough.
- 10Starting with widest end, roll the dough into tight log.
- 11Cut into 1/2-1" slices.
- 12Place in a lightly greased baking dish with sides.
- 13Put in warm draft free place and allow them to raise until double.
- 14(I turn my oven on warm and place them inside. When the temperature light goes off, turn off the oven. I let them rise 20-30 minutes this way. Take out to heat oven to baking temp.) Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- 15When the rolls are done top with frosting of your choice.
- 16Note: For a real treat replace raisins in the filling with chopped dried cherries, blueberries or strawberries.
- 17Yield: A full 9x13 pan.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Cinnabon' for the Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (1438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4572.4
- Calories from Fat 1423
- Total Fat 158.1 g
- Saturated Fat 95.9 g
- Cholesterol 586.3 mg
- Sodium 4076.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 722.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.9 g
- Sugars 319.8 g
- Protein 71.9 g