My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Italian salad dressing, to coat
- 1 12-inch flour tortilla
- margarine, melted,for coating
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack/cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno pepper
- cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- sour cream (low fat okay)
- salsa, for dipping
- 1Place chicken breast in a bowl with enough Italian dressing to coat; allow to marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 2Grill marinated chicken until done in a lightly oiled pan.
- 3Cut into 3/4" pieces and set aside.
- 4Brush one side of tortilla with margarine and place in frying pan over medium heat.
- 5On one half of tortilla, add cheese, 1 Tbls.
- 6tomatoes, peppers, and Cajun seasoning (in that order).
- 7Make sure to spread to the edge of the half.
- 8Top with diced chicken, fold empty tortilla side on top, and flip over in pan so that cheese is on top of chicken.
- 9Cook until very warm throughout.
- 10Remove from pan to serving plate and cut into six equal wedges on one side of plate.
- 11On the other side put lettuce, topped with 1/4 cup tomatoes, and then topped with sour cream.
- 12Serve your favorite salsa in a small bowl on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Chicken Quesadillas like Ruby Tuesday's
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 479.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.3 g