Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Margarita is quite delicious! Top Secret Recipes....by request
- 1 1⁄2 ounces herradura reposado tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- salt, around the rim (optional)
- lime wedge, garnish
- Put a handfull of ice into a shaker.
- Add all ingredients and shake.
- Pour the drink into a 12-oz margarita glass (salt rim first, if you want it) Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Great drink. I used blue agave tequila and loved it. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2009.
This is a good drink. I love margaritas and this is one drink I will make more often. The tequila was not overpowering at all. In fact I couldn't even taste it.