Copycat Chevys Garlic Mashed Potatoes - FAT-Free version
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes by first spraying them with oil cooking spray and then baking them in the preheated oven for 1 hour until they are tender.
- Remove about half of the skin and mash the potatoes.
- Leave the rest of the skin in.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, then add the garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes while stirring often until mashed potatoes are hot.