Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Posted by request from the Top Secret Recipes - Treasury II cookbook. I haven't tried these yet myself. Prep time is approximate.
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter-flavored fat-free margarine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (3 or 4 cloves)
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes by first spraying them with oil cooking spray and then baking them in the preheated oven for 1 hour until they are tender.
- Remove about half of the skin and mash the potatoes.
- Leave the rest of the skin in.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, then add the garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes while stirring often until mashed potatoes are hot.
This recipe was created by Todd Wilbur. It was published as a Limited Time Only recipe on www.topsecretrecipes.com