1/5 Photos of Copycat Cheesecake Factory's Avocado Egg Rolls by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. This is a copycat recipe I found on the web, and it is EXCELLENT!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind pulp
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pinch powdered saffron
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Stir together vinegars, tamarind, honey, and saffron in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 1 minute.
- 2Stir until tamarind is dissolved.
- 3In a blender, Puree tamarind mixture, cashews, 2/3 cup cilantro, garlic, onions, sugar, pepper, and cumin.
- 4Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in oil.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6Gently stir together avocado, tomatoes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro, and salt.
- 7Distribute filling evenly onto center of each egg roll wrapper.
- 8Position a wrapper so that a corner is pointing toward you; fold the bottom corner up, 1/4 of the way over the filling.
- 9Brush remaining corners and edges of the wrapper with egg, roll up from side to side, fold top corner over all and press to seal.
- 10Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- 11Continue by deep-frying the egg rolls in 375 degree oil for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- 12Drain on brown paper bags.
- 13Slice egg rolls diagonally across middle and serve with prepared dipping sauce!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Cheesecake Factory's Avocado Egg Rolls by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1125.0
- Calories from Fat 584
- Total Fat 64.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 646.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 79.9 g
- Protein 17.0 g