1 hr 4 mins
Just a repost of these great egg rolls but without the sauce...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently stir together avocado, tomatoes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro, and salt.
- 2Distribute filling evenly onto center of each egg roll wrapper.
- 3Position a wrapper so that a corner is pointing toward you; fold the bottom corner up, 1/4 of the way over the filling.
- 4Brush remaining corners and edges of the wrapper with egg, roll up from side to side, fold top corner over all and press to seal.
- 5Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- 6Continue by deep-frying the egg rolls in 375 degree oil for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- 7Drain on brown paper bags.
- 8Slice egg rolls diagonally across middle and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Cheesecake Factory Egg Rolls W/O the Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 413.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.6 g