1/1 Photo of Copycat Carrabba's Pollo Rosa Maria
gingerkitten D's Note:
This is a good copy cat version of this delicious favorite. It is modified from a version I found on Recipegoldmine.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open chicken breasts and lay open side down on a hot grill.
- 2Grill 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked.
- 3Remove from grill.
- 4Stuff one of the butterflied sides with 1 slice prosciutto and 1/8 cup cheese and fold to sandwich the filling inside.
- 5Hold folded breast with wooden picks.
- 6Set on a warmed platter and cover.
- 7In a large skillet saute the onions and garlic in the clarified butter until tender.
- 8Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- 9Add the butter, salt, and pepper, and mushrooms and cook until tender.
- 10Add basil and lemon juice and swirl pan to combine.
- 11Pour mushroom sauce over the Chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Carrabba's Pollo Rosa Maria
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.4
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 200.0 mg
- Sodium 248.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: