This is a good copy cat version of this delicious favorite. It is modified from a version I found on Recipegoldmine.com
- Open chicken breasts and lay open side down on a hot grill.
- Grill 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Remove from grill.
- Stuff one of the butterflied sides with 1 slice prosciutto and 1/8 cup cheese and fold to sandwich the filling inside.
- Hold folded breast with wooden picks.
- Set on a warmed platter and cover.
- In a large skillet saute the onions and garlic in the clarified butter until tender.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- Add the butter, salt, and pepper, and mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Add basil and lemon juice and swirl pan to combine.
- Pour mushroom sauce over the Chicken breasts.