Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I called the Campbell's Soup Company and was told that they no longer make this particular soup. But they were nice enough to give me this copycat recipe. :) So, I decided to post it here for every one to enjoy. Submitted to "ZAAR" on May 8th, 2008
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- Mix all ingredients together.
- And use in any mexican type recipe.
Thanks for posting! I used this in Campbell's Verde Enchilada Casserole and it worked like a charm.
I also have been looking for this item! Thank you sooo much for getting a this information. My enchalatas would not be the same without it!
OMG...I am so glad to see this recipe. I used to use the Campbells' Creamy Chicken Verde for recipe Stove Top Stuffed Chicken Breasts #103237. But then couldn't find it. I am so looking forward to using this in other recipes as well. Thank you for getting the information and sharing.