1/2 Photos of Copycat Boston Market Chicken
I promise this is an exact to Boston Market's Sweet Garlic Rotisiree Chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken in a non reactive bowl.
- 2Let the chicken marinate over night.
- 3In the morning turn the chicken to marinate the other side.
- 4Several hours later pull the chicken out of the fridge and let it rest for 20 minutes or when it has come to room temperature.
- 5I personally put this in my baby George rotisserie oven but you can bake this on 350 for around 45 minutes to an hour or until the temperature inside the thickest part of the thigh has reached 160 degrees.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Boston Market Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.9
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g