Recipe by cervantesbrandi
I promise this is an exact to Boston Market's Sweet Garlic Rotisiree Chicken!
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Can't say I've ever had Boston Market chicken so I can't compare, but this is a very tasty chicken. I marinated for about 24 hours in a zip-top bag. I baked this in the oven, which took about 1 1/2 hours instead of 45 minutes listed in the recipe. The house was very fragrant while this was baking, and the finished chicken was very juicy and flavorful.
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 fresh garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 whole roasting chicken
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken in a non reactive bowl.
- Let the chicken marinate over night.
- In the morning turn the chicken to marinate the other side.
- Several hours later pull the chicken out of the fridge and let it rest for 20 minutes or when it has come to room temperature.
- I personally put this in my baby George rotisserie oven but you can bake this on 350 for around 45 minutes to an hour or until the temperature inside the thickest part of the thigh has reached 160 degrees.