I promise this is an exact to Boston Market's Sweet Garlic Rotisiree Chicken!
Make and share this Copycat Boston Market Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken in a non reactive bowl.
- Let the chicken marinate over night.
- In the morning turn the chicken to marinate the other side.
- Several hours later pull the chicken out of the fridge and let it rest for 20 minutes or when it has come to room temperature.
- I personally put this in my baby George rotisserie oven but you can bake this on 350 for around 45 minutes to an hour or until the temperature inside the thickest part of the thigh has reached 160 degrees.