1/2 Photos of Copycat Borden's Sweetened Condensed Milk
This is an inexpensive way to make this clone, use in all your recipes calling for one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender or processor; mix until completey smooth and combined (I use my small 4-cup processor for this).
- 2Cool to room temperature (the mixture will thicken even more upon standing).
- 3If not using right away transfer to an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- 4*NOTE* this recipe is equivalent of one 14-ounce can and may be prepared and frozen in a covered freezer container for later use, this freezes very well just remove from freezer (the mixture will remain soft) and stir vigorously with a spoon.
- 5Use as you would in any recipes calling for sweetened condensed milk.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Borden's Sweetened Condensed Milk
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1071.1
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 681.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 169.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 168.9 g
- Protein 24.2 g