This is an inexpensive way to make this clone, use in all your recipes calling for one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or processor; mix until completey smooth and combined (I use my small 4-cup processor for this).
- Cool to room temperature (the mixture will thicken even more upon standing).
- If not using right away transfer to an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- *NOTE* this recipe is equivalent of one 14-ounce can and may be prepared and frozen in a covered freezer container for later use, this freezes very well just remove from freezer (the mixture will remain soft) and stir vigorously with a spoon.
- Use as you would in any recipes calling for sweetened condensed milk.